Short post this week, I missed Thursday so I'll count it as a loss but I promise you I picked the Colts.
Giants (6-3) at Bengals (3-5)
I like the Bengals at home, but the Giants are too overpowering on the defensive front.
Giants 24 - Bengals 17
Titans (3-6) at Dolphins (4-4)
Chris Johnson looks like he's on a comeback tear, but one man can't beat a whole team, can he?
Titans 20 - Dolphins 23
Lions (4-4) at Vikings (5-4)
I still believe in the Lions and Megatron has to do something at some point doesn't he? Adrian Peterson is a monster though, and I think he carries the Vikings to victory again.
Lions 24 - Vikings 27
Bills (3-5) at Patriots (5-3)
The Bills and Super Mario have been the biggest let down this season in my book, and it's not going to get any easier at Gillette. Brady is going to have a field day, and there's that Ridley fellow too.
Bills 13 - Pats 31
Falcons (8-0) at Saints (3-5)
The Falcons are the best team in the league easily. They literally make 40 yard passes look as easy as hand offs. Every game left for the Saints is a playoff game now though, and I think they play well at home today.
Falcons 31 - Saints 34
Chargers (4-4) at Buccaneers (4-4)
Next to the Lions I think the Chargers have been the second biggest disappointment. Sure they've had injuries, but come on man. The Buccos have one of the toughest running defenses, and the most surprising player in the league running the ball for them. And they're at home? Oh god.
Chargers 16 - Buccos 27
Broncos (5-3) at Panthers (2-6)
The Broncos and Peyton Manning have been really good. The Panthers and Cam Newton have been really bad. There isn't really much more to say here.
Broncos 30 - Panthers 17
Raiders (3-5) at Ravens (6-2)
The Raiders are missing their two starting running backs, and are going to really on third string Taiwan Jones. I love this kid but his first game starting is going to be against the Ravens? Uh oh. Ray Rice should have a huge day against the Raiders defense. Ravens at home for the win.
Raiders 17 - Ravens 24
Jets (3-5) at Seahawks (5-4)
The Jets are going to crash and burn and the Seahawks are going to keep soaring higher. Marshawn Lynch is going to be a monster. Feed the Beast.
Jets 13 - Seahawks 21
Cowboys (3-5) at Eagles (3-5)
It's a must win for both teams. Both coaches and quarterbacks are on very thin ice. I wish they could both lose so each franchise would be gutted. I think Miles Austin is a savior here though, and the Cowboys take one on the road.
Cowboys 21 - Eagles 17
Rams (3-5) at 49ers (6-2)
The Rams have been in a downward spiral for years. Their defense is getting better, but their offense still has a lot of work. The 49ers defense could win this game themselves.
Rams 13 - 49ers 20
Texans (7-1) at Bears (7-1)
Easily the best matchup of the week. You've got Arian Foster vs Matt Forte. Matt Schaub vs Jay Cutler. Andre Johnson vs Brandon Marshall. The list goes on and on. I am a huge believer in Arian Foster being the best running back in the league, but right now I'm also a huge believer in the Cutler to Marshall combination. And the Bears defense? Dear lord.
Texans 21 - Bears 27
Chiefs (1-7) at Steelers (5-3)
The Chiefs and their new Romeo rule should be entertaining. Oh you don't know it? Any player that turns the ball over gets benched. Can they play with just linemen? The Steelers might be banged up, but their offense is firing on all cylinders. For a Monday Night Football game this one should be over quickly.
Chiefs 13 - Steelers 30
No comments:
Post a Comment