Broncos (4-3) at Bengals (3-4)
Peyton and Denver are looking good through their first seven games. They started a little rusty but they are piecing it all together through the middle of the season. The defense has looked pretty good, but not quite as good as last year. The Bengals have the best young combination in football with Dalton hitting Green down the field. The defense is nothing short of steady, but I still think they are very underrated. I like them at home to start the day off.
Broncos 21 - Bengals 24
Ravens (5-2) at Browns (2-6)
The Ravens and Ray Rice are still one of the best teams in the NFL let alone the AFC. The defense may be missing some key pieces, but Suggs is back and ready to roll. The Browns have Trent Richardson and a young offense starting to gel, but I don't think it's enough to beat an experienced Ravens team.
Ravens 31 - Browns 17
Cardinals (4-4) at Packers (5-3)
The Cardinals are not good right now. Their quarterback situation is ruining what was looking like a promising season. Fitzgerald is good, but they have no one to get the ball to him. The injured running backs aren't helping much either. The Packers may be lacking a running back, and have some injured wide receivers, but they still have Aaron Rodgers and a great defense. They shouldn't have too much to fear, especially playing at home.
Cardinals 16 - Packers 27
Bears (6-1) at Titans (3-5)
The Bears are my favorite team right now. I love Cutler to Marshall, I love Forte and Bush teaming up out of the backfield, and I love the depth of every position on their defense. The Bears are a great team, and they are going to make a long run. The Titans have Chris Johnson but that's pretty much it right now. The rest of the team doesn't have much going for it, and going against a great Bears team it could be pretty rough.
Bears 24 - Titans 13
Dolphins (4-3) at Colts (4-3)
I like the Dolphins half way through the season. I like Bush and I like the young guys that they have leading their team down the stretch. The defense has done well enough to keep the team in games, and they are just going to keep getting better. The Colts have Andrew Luck, and that's been enough to lead them through some tough early season victories. I like the Dolphins more here though, even though they are on the road.
Dolphins 21 - Colts 17
Panthers (1-6) at Redskins (3-5)
The Panthers have looked awful throughout their first seven games, and they've looked even worse on the road. Cam Newton has hit one hell of a sophomore slump. Steve Smith has been the primary target, and Cam is trying to force too much. The Redskins on the other hand have looked really good and Robert Griffin the Third has been great at not forcing anyone into anything. Both defenses haven't been anything to really praise, but the Redskins at home are a lot better than the Panthers on the road.
Panthers 20 - Redskins 31
Lions (3-4) at Jaguars (1-6)
The Lions are going to start picking up. I can feel it.And a week against the Jags is just the way to start it. The Jaguars have nothing. MJD is still out for at least one more game, and without him they have just Jennings and Shorts to lead the way? It's not enough, no matter who they are against. An up and coming Lions team is about to storm the field.
Lions 28 - Jaguars 13
Bills (3-4) at Texans (6-1)
The Bills have looked good in some games, and terrible in others. The two headed attack they've implemented between Jackson and Spiller has been pretty good, but going up against one of the best defenses in the league this could be a bad day to not get someone in a real rhythm. The Texans have a great team. With Arian Foster carrying the rock and leading the team it's going to be tough for the Bills defense to stop the Texans. The Texans shouldn't have trouble finding the endzone on Sunday in a big win.
Bills 17 - Texans 27
No comments:
Post a Comment