Educated guesses for each game that happens in the NFL each week. I might hate a team and let it show in my writing, but if I think they are going to win I'll still give them the respectful nod. This year won't be so dry with numbers and facts (they'll still be there a bit) but I'm hoping to add some more personal thoughts and opinions. If you're a football fan or you just want something to read while you're supposed to be working read on, you might see something you like.
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Shorter Posts
First things first – This week I didn’t have enough time to do as long of write-ups as I have for the previous weeks, real life took some control this week. I still put as much thought into each pick, I just never had the time to write them down. Secondly there are some very tough games this week, and I think many of them could go either way. Now lets pick-em.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment