Sunday, November 6, 2011

Week 9 - 4 O'Clock

Cincinnati at Tennessee
Dalton and AJ Green. Earlier this year I said its going to take them a year or two to figure it out. I was wrong. These guys are getting some chemistry together very quickly, and I think it’s going to look even better against this Tennessee defense. Chris Johnson has under 60 yards in all but one game and I think he’s one of the biggest busts for the season if not the very biggest. If the Titans want to turn this around, it’s on Johnson’s shoulders.

Cincy takes one on the road 24-21


Denver at Oakland

Tim Tebow isn’t good enough yet to start in the NFL, sure he can get a win in his first start – but look at who it was against and what he did. It was against the Dolphins, and they were shut out for all but four minutes. Yes it was a great comeback, but the Dolphins have choked all year. Can we get some Brady Quinn? Can we get a real first round draft pick at QB Denver? Oakland doesn’t have McFadden but it doesn’t matter, Bush is just as capable, and Denver isn’t a big threat.

Oakland wins 24-13


New York Giants at New England

The Giants have a good pass rush, and Brady isn’t good when he’s pressure or out of the pocket. The Giants don’t have Hakeem Nicks or Ahmad Bradshaw which really hurts their offensive performance and its going to come down to their defense. Tom Brady is Tom Brady though. He’s got massive weapons in Gronkowski and Welker, and it doesn’t matter who goes down with an injury, almost all of those offense guys know the system and can fill in anywhere.

The Pats take this one 31-24


St. Louis at Arizona

St. Louis upset the Saints under QB A.J Feeley and a massive game by Steven Jackson. They also had a good turn out from their defense and shut down that Saints attack. If they could contain Drew Brees and that offense I think they’re going to handle a Cardinals attack relying on a backup QB. I don’t think Arizona has enough strong players on either side of the ball to take this one.

The Rams ride Steven Jackson to victory 27-14




Green Bay at San Diego

Green Bay is still incredible. I’m sure they won in they’re bye week too, that’s how good they are. Aaron Rodgers is going to take this game and just have some fun with it. Matt Cassel and the Chiefs beat these Chargers last week, and I’m sure the Packers have found the holes that the Chiefs exploited and they’re going to open them up even more. San Diego needs to start doing the small things right, get their collective heads leveled, and forget last week. I don’t think they rebound right away, despite how much they need to.

The Packers continue rolling 31-21

No comments:

Post a Comment