Miami at Kansas City
The Chiefs hot streak remains at home, they took out the Chargers here last week and now they have a reeling Dolphins team coming into town. I don’t think the abysmal Dolphins have what it takes to knock of such a soaring team.
Kansas City enjoys the home crowd winning 24-10
Atlanta at Indianapolis
With the Colts most dangerous weapons coming on the outside rush the Falcons are going to need to shut down both Mathis and Freeney. The good news for Atlanta is that if one of those guys breaks through Turner is good enough to see it and break it the other way or just go up the middle.
Turner for more than 100 again as the Falcons win 42-13
Tampa Bay at New Orleans
It’s a must win for both teams, but I think New Orleans has more to lose. I think Drew Brees starts to turn it around after throwing ten picks in the last six games. Although Ingram is ruled out I still think the Saints have the weapons that they need, and I think the wide-receivers make some big plays to get this offense rolling.
New Orleans wins a tough one 24-21
New York Jets at Buffalo
Sanchez and the Jets going rolling into Buffalo with hopes that they can quiet down the Bills, but the Bills have shown lately that they have more weapons than I lot of people thought they did. Fred Jackson is a complete running back, Stevie Johnson is a great wide-out, Fitzpatrick is awesome. I don’t think the Jets have the defense to contain everything the Bills have to offer, and I think the Buffalo Defense gets a few interceptions to seal the victory.
Bills take a division game 21-17
Seattle at Dallas
I don’t think Seattle is good, I don’t think that they have what it takes to be a winning franchise right now. I don’t think Jackson, Rice, and Lynch can do anything great, maybe some good things yes, but not enough to get big wins. On the other hand you have Romo, Bryant and new standout running back Demarco Murray. Murray set a Dallas record two weeks ago with 253 yards, and last week he had 74 yards on eight carries. Get Demarco the ball!
Dallas wins this one 31-14
Cleveland at Houston
Hillis is out again, Colt is possibly turning something around, but there’s not really much else to say about Cleveland. Houston on the other hand it doesn’t matter if Andre Johnson is out, sure it helps when he plays it opens up the field and lets them spread the ball a little bit more, but Arian Foster is good enough to carry this team as far as it needs to go. Whether running or receiving Foster has been effective since his return and I don’t think that changes against the Browns.
Houston wins 27-14
San Francisco at Washington
San Francisco is one of the best teams in the league right now. Everyone in that franchise has flipped a switch this year and taken control of their game to better it for the team, Alex Smith is finally becoming the first round draft pick they were hoping for, and Frank Gore is continuing to be a beast. Washington is on a downward spiral and running out of time quickly. It doesn’t help with injuries to some of their major players and the season looks to be almost over very early for them.
Frank Gore dominates the line again winning 31-17
No comments:
Post a Comment