Thursday, November 17, 2011

Week 11 - Thursday Night Football

New York Jets at Denver

For the past few weeks I’ve been hearing about how “Tim Tebow wins games.” Trust me when I say this, in the NFL so far it has not been Tim Tebow that wins those games. Maybe he puts his team in a decent position with his feet, and maybe just maybe he makes one good throw a game, but so far this team under Tim Tebow’s wing has led him to victories, not the other way around. I know the Jets just got swamped by the Patriots, and LT got hurt by a wide receiver playing corner. I still think that the Jets are more than capable of trouncing a very one dimensional Broncos attack. Revis – maybe the best corner in the game is going to be matched up against Decker? Who? Good luck Denver, you’re going to need it.

Jets win this one 27-10

No comments:

Post a Comment