Seahawks (2-2) at Panthers (1-3)
I really like the Seahawks if you haven't been paying attention to what I've been saying through the first quarter of the regular season. I love their defense, and if the passing game can get on track with Russell Wilson leading the charge these guys can be dangerous over the next few years. Cam Newton hasn't been as good as everyone was hoping he was going to be coming into his sophomore campaign, but don't count him out yet, there's plenty of football left. He got back on track a little bit last week, and I think it's going to steamroll right on through into week five.
Seattle 13 - Carolina 17
Da Bears (3-1) at Jaguars (1-3)
I've said it too many times already, I give more credit to Jay Cutler than anyone else I'm aware of. Give him an offensive line and he's going to surprise. Brandon Marshall and Matt Forte are both top five caliber players at their respective positions, and the Bears defense is still arguably one of the top three in the league. I've also said this too many times, the Jaguars are Maurice Jones-Drew. Without him they are nothing. The Bears defense might let him run around a little bit, but this one trick pony offensive attack isn't going to be enough.
Bears 27 - Jaguars 7
Titans (1-3) at Vikings (3-1)
The Titans aren't good. Chris Johnson may have had a good game last week, but it's going to take a lot of convincing for me to hop back on that bandwagon. Besides CJ they don't have much going for them right now, Kenny Britt is hurt, their quarterback situation is still up in the air, and their defense hasn't been able to stop too much. The Vikings are a team that I haven't give any credit to, and sorry if I curse you Vikings fans but that's about to change. I am a believer again in the mighty purple machine. The defense has been top notch, the special teams has been just that - special, and an offense attack that features both Adrian Peterson and Percy Harvin is nothing to scoff at. I'm on board. Let's see where this train goes.
Titans 10 - Vikings 23
Broncos (2-2) at Patriots (2-2)
Another Manning versus Brady matchup. These are always exciting with the two best on field generals leading their young offenses into battle. Manning has stud wideouts like Demaryius Thomas and Eric Decker, with old reliable Willis McGahee to carry the rock. Tom Brady has his reliable wideouts featuring Welker, Branch and newly added Lloyd, while second year star Steven Ridley handles the ball. It's too very similar quarterbacks leading two very similar offenses. Even the defenses play pretty similar for both teams. The run stopping hard nosed style of both coaches is playing out well, while they give up too many plays through the secondary. I think the Patriots have the edge here knowing how Manning calls a game much better than the Broncos understand Brady. It might be a close one, but I think it'll tilt pretty heavily in the Patriots direction.
Broncos 20 - Patriots 31
Bills (2-2) at 49ers (3-1)
The Bills have done well because they've been able to open up opposing defenses with their heavy rushing attack. This week they have both Fred Jackson and CJ Spiller back and its supposed to look like the Bills might regain their foothold. Right? Wrong. Look at who they are playing against. Is that the 49ers? The team giving up the least amount of yardage and scores to opposing rushers? I do believe it is. If the Bills can't run the ball it is going to be very hard for them to throw the ball. If they can't throw the ball it is going to be very hard for FitzMagic to do his thing. The 49ers rush attack on the other hand blew the Jets out of the water last week and I don't expect it to slow down. Whether its Gore, Hunter, activated Jacobs, or a wildcat Kaepernick this team is good.
Bills 17 - 49ers 28
No comments:
Post a Comment