Jets (3-3) at Patriots (3-3)
Both of these teams are 3-3 for completely different reasons. The Jets have beaten bad teams, although using some good play calls and schemes in the process, while the Patriots have lost to some good teams with some arguably bad calls here and there. These teams don't like eachother, and I still don't like the Jets. I hate them personally, and I think they are very bad being completely honest. Sanchez is the best thing they have going for their offense, with Greene bringing up a close second. The problem with Sanchez is his lack of weapons. The Patriots still have Tom Brady and his group of dangerous weapons, while raising Steven Ridley right. Ridley will get the workload today as the healthiest running back on the depth chart, but Woodhead will probably get a few carries too. I think the versatility of the Patriots offense alongside the lack of versatility of the Jets offense is going to swing this game strongly in favor of the home squad.
Jets 13 - Patriots 31
Jaguars (1-4) at Raiders (1-4)
This game is going to be a running backs paradise. Both MJD and DMC are going to have huge games for their teams and both offenses are going to look stellar because of it. The truth here is that neither defense is anything remarkable. MJD is going to bruise through the lack of linebackers and physical players on the Raiders, while DMC is going to cut, dance, and juke through the lack of anyone notable on the Jaguars. Maybe we'll even see Jennings for the Jags and Goodson or Jones for the Raiders come out to play a little bit today. I don't expect much from either of these teams, but both offenses are probably going to look much better than either of them really are.
Jaguars 30 - Raiders 34
No comments:
Post a Comment