Chargers (3-1) at Saints (0-4)
The Chargers were one of my picks to go off and have a big surprising season this year. I think at one point I may have been as stupid to say 13-3 or 12-4, but early in the year they're making it look possible. With Ryan Matthews healthy now all they need to worry about is ball security. They may not have had the toughest schedule, but they are making it count. Rivers can lead a team, and now if Gates and Matthews can get back on track this offense can be very dangerous. The Saints, ugh my Saints... I'm not even going to say the one good thing that can happen to the Saints on Sunday night, because I don't want to jinx it. The offense continues to look good week after week though. They have been putting up numbers against what some can argue are top notch defenses. The bad news? They can't stop a single drive. They are giving up well over 400 yards a game. If that doesn't change soon we are going to see this team that was so great just a couple of years ago do a complete 180 and end up on the bottom of the pile at the end of the season.
Chargers 34 - Saints 31
No comments:
Post a Comment