Steelers (2-3) at Bengals (3-3)
The Steelers are coming off of a very tough loss to the Titans, a game everyone thought that they would win. They didn't look good at many points in the game, except for the deep strike from Big Ben to Mike Wallace. The lack of running backs is going to continue to hurt them on Sunday night as they face a pretty good Bengals defense. The Bengals are coming off of a pretty bad beat Sunday night too after they lost to the Browns last week. Andy Dalton and AJ Green have continued to look great throughout this whole season though and I don't think it slows down in prime time. I'm excited to watch what they can put together in a tough divisional matchup against a good defense. I like the Bengals at home in prime time under the lights.
Steelers 20 - Bengals 27
No comments:
Post a Comment