Saturday, October 6, 2012

Week 5 - Monday Night Football

Texans (4-0) vs Jets (2-2)

Houston we don't have a problem. We have the opposite of a problem. We have the best team in the NFL. They don't need to rely on a single facet in their offensive attack. They've got two top notch running backs in Foster and Tate, a great QB in Schaub, and one of the best (yet to have a breakout game) receivers in Andre. Their defense is loaded with young talent led by J.J Watt. I can't wait to watch how these guys handle the Jets "attack." Week one I said I can't wait to watch this train wreck, and then the Jets dominated the Dolphins and I ate my words in the short term. Fast forward to week four? Train wreck. This team is imploding, they're losing key players, they are giving up big plays, and they still try and do too much with Tim Tebow. I almost feel bad for Mark Sanchez, and then I remember who he plays for and I stop caring.

Texans 30 - Jets 3

No comments:

Post a Comment