Saturday, December 3, 2011

Week 13 - Monday Night Football

San Diego at Jacksonville

Of all the Monday night games of the year this is the one that I look forward to the least. I wouldn’t have minded if this game was on Thursday night so I would have actually had an excuse to miss it. Unfortunately I’m going to have to suffer through watching Rivers try and correct all of these awful mistakes, and a weak Jaguars offense on the counter attack. There isn’t really much to say about this one, but I think Rivers will actually show up on Monday night. I think Norv might finally figure something out, and the Chargers might actually get a win. I’m not saying it’s a definite, as this is probably the most unpredictable game of the week. Rivers could do what Vince Young did on Thursday and just throw the game away, I wouldn’t be too surprised. I don’t think the Jags defense is good enough to do that though, and I think somehow the Chargers actually pull one off.

I’ve got to give it to the Charges here – they’re due for a win.
Chargers 24 Jaguars 17

No comments:

Post a Comment