New York Giants at Dallas
Eli Manning and the Giants are a team that has been doing things really well throughout the season despite playing against two of the best teams in the league over the last two weeks. They’ve given up eight touchdowns in two week and this week they are going up against Tony Romo who could possibly do the same thing. I think this game is going to come down to who can run the ball more effectively. Ahmad Bradshaw is back, and DeMarco Murray is still there for the Cowboys. I think Bradshaw is going to come in to the game hot and looking to do a lot for the Giants, and Demarco is going to do what he’s done in weeks past and give Tony the versatility that he needs to play well. I think both running backs come very close to one hundred yards but DeMarco has the edge at home. Tony Romo and Dez hook up for a touchdown or two, and the Cowboys outgun the Giants.
Cowboys win a good one 24-21
No comments:
Post a Comment