Thursday, December 22, 2011

Week 16 - Thursday Night Football

Houston at Indianapolis

Houston may have a back up quarterback and they may have lost to a young Panthers team last week, but they still have Arian Foster. Each and every week if Houston has Arian Foster running the ball I am confident that they are going to move the ball and put up points. Andre Johnson is still out with a hamstring injury which definitely hurts how productive Yates is going to be this game. But with an offense that is completely focused around their running game, I think that the Texans should be just fine. The Colts finally picked up their first win of the season, and I would say it’s mostly due to the fact that they shut down Chris Johnson, but hey, but teams this year have done the same thing. If the Colts can shut down Arian Foster today and limit him to as little carries for as little yards as possible then maybe they can make a small little winning streak to end the season on. However, I don’t think this is going to happen. The Texans are too good this year, and the Colts have been far too disappointing.

Texans win at Indy 28-17

No comments:

Post a Comment