Pittsburgh has a hurt Big Ben which a lot of people would probably think is a bad thing for Steelers Nation, but Ben has actually had some great games over the years when he has been hurt. I think Mendenhall and the Steelers running game is going to hit a brick wall here and not have much room to work with, but I think this is going to open up the passing game and Mike Wallace is going to have a very big game. The 49ers have depended on Frank Gore and their defense to win games this whole season, and it has worked for the most part. But for this one I think the Steelers are going to strike too fast and too often for the 49ers to really play their game how they like to. I still think Gore is going to have a really good game, but I think the Steelers offense outplays San Francisco’s defense and stuns the 49ers crowd on the road.
Pittsburgh wins at San Francisco 28-24
No comments:
Post a Comment