Atlanta at New Orleans
The Falcons are fighting for their playoff lives in the Big Easy on Monday Night. Matt Ryan, Michael Turner, Roddy White, Julio Jones and a slew of other possible pro-bowl candidates head in to New Orleans hoping to go another step in the right direction for their playoff dreams. If Ryan can hit some big passes over the top Atlanta will have a good chance in Prime Time. Drew Brees has been great on Prime Time this season though, and I don’t think he’s going to let that fall off in week 16 of the regular season. Brees and friends are out for blood against division rival Falcons, and I don’t think they are going to fall aside easily. With one of the most dangerous offensive attacks in football I think the Saints should be just fine at home.
New Orleans wins 35-28
No comments:
Post a Comment