Sunday, December 18, 2011

Week 15 - Sunday Night Football

Baltimore at San Diego

Baltimore is a great team, they have a great offense that is still growing, and they are anchored by a defense that can still hold some of the best offenses in check. This season Baltimore has consistently held off strong opponents, and failed to overcome their weakest opponents. Flacco has been good at times, and awful at others. It should be interesting seeing what the Ravens do against a team that is on as big of an upswing as the Chargers. I actually really like how the Chargers have been playing for these past few weeks. They’ve finally taken all of the potential weapons they have and learned how to mold them together to make one unstoppable force. Rivers is finally looking good again, which is allowing Matthews and Tolbert to have pretty good running games. I like Baltimore a lot, but I think San Diego’s momentum carries them through on prime time at home.

San Diego wins 27-24

No comments:

Post a Comment