Chiefs (0-1) at Bills (0-1)
Both of these teams looked pretty bad last week. The Chiefs are still trying to find their rhythm after a lot of their key players missed the majority of last season while the Bills are trying to discover what type of team they truly are. I was all for Buffalo in the off-season, I even had them going into the playoffs as a wild card pick. After week one I'm not so sure anymore. I think Jamaal Charles returns to former glory in this game, as Fitzpatrick continues to spiral out of control.
Chiefs 24 - Bills 13
Browns (0-1) at Bengals (0-1)
I didn't like how either of these teams looked last week either. The Browns defense wasn't bad with four interceptions off of Mike Vick, but their offense looked horrendous. Maybe if they can keep it close they can actually let their good draft pack Trent Richardson do something positive. The Bengals got torched by a top five team last week and as much as I was hoping they'd put up a good fight it just was never meant to be. They stand a better chance against a bad Browns team though.
Browns 10 - Bengals 17
Vikings (1-0) at Colts (0-1)
Adrian Peterson is back. That's really all that matters in this game. Luck might deliver a little bit of magic, but it's not going to be enough. Peterson is bringing the thunder and the NFL better be ready for the best back in the league to be at it again this year. At least two more touchdowns for him against a bad Colts defense. I mean come on, Cutler and the Bears put up 41 against them. (Refer to Week 2 - Thursday night football. I'm still a big Cutler fan. Clay Matthews just hates me.)
Adrian Peterson's 27 - Andrew Luck's 17
Raiders (0-1) at Dolphins (0-1)
Every time the Raiders ran the ball last week I expected one of two things from Run-DMC, either a Touchdown or a horrific injury. Most Raiders fans would have preferred the first, but I think they're just happy he finished a game healthy. Now he gets to head out of conference and play quite possibly the worst team in the league. I don't know what the Dolphins are this year, but I know what they aren't. Good.
Raiders 31 - Dolphins 10
Cardinals (1-0) at Patriots (1-0)
Kevin Kolb entered last weeks game in the fourth quarter after Skelton went down with an injury and marched the Cardinals down the field for a game winning touchdown. They beat the Seattle Seahawks. By one. The Patriots are not the Seahawks. If Brady is given the opportunity that rookie quarterback Russell Wilson was given with time running down in the red zone he has targets that can make catches. But lets be honest, as long as Larry Fitzgerald doesn't go off for 200 yards I think everyone's pretty much on the same page with this one as long as the Patriots don't fall for the terrifying trap game.
Cardinals 13 - Patriots 31
Buccaneers (1-0) at Giants (0-1)
I hope Tampa Bay can continue to be good this week. I hope the Freeman to Mike Willams combination keeps getting better and better as the year goes on (and my fantasy team does too.) Unfortunately I just can't believe it happens this week. The Giants got shown up last week, and something tells me they aren't too happy. Eli is probably going to have a pretty decent game, but I expect the Giants defense to force some big turnovers at key points in this one.
Buccos 20 - Giants 24
Ravens (1-0) at Eagles (1-0)
The Ravens looked incredible in week one. Why? Because they are incredible. Ray Rice and Joe Flacco are great, but (shout out to my buddy KMac on this one) where is the love for Torrey Smith?! If the Eagles defense hasn't prepared for an all out assault both on the ground and through the air then I don't know how Baltimore doesn't win. Too many negatives for one sentence? Baltimore's offense is greater than Philly's defense. If Vick threw four interceptions versus the Browns, good luck against one of the best defenses in the league. The games in Philly but I'm seeing more purple than green here.
Ravens 28 - Eagles 17
Saints (0-1) at Panthers (0-1)
The Saints got walloped by the Redskins last week, and as a Saints fan it was one of the most entertaining defeats I've ever endured. Why? Because RG3 is just that good. But this is the Saints game, not the Redskins, we'll get there when we get there. Colston wasn't playing like he's supposed to play during the week one loss, and it was probably due to lack of time on the field during walk through. He's had a nagging injury, but after last week I think he's going to step up and return to former glory. Once he gets going it's goodnight NFC South. Cam Newton can make miracles happen, and it's never okay to underestimate a guy that can cause so many problems on the ground and through the air. However, I think the Saints are just going to be too much for the Panthers in an early week two conference match up.
Saints 34 - Panthers 20
Texans (1-0) at Jaguars (0-1)
If this game was just Arian Foster versus Maurice Jones-Drew it might actually be an entertaining slugfest. Unfortunately everyone else on Jacksonville has to play too. The Texans are entertaining to watch, their a good athletic, dominant team when they are all healthy. The Jaguars have cool uniforms.
Texans 35 - Jaguars 17
No comments:
Post a Comment