Thursday, September 27, 2012

Week 4 - Thursday Night Football

Browns (0-3) at Ravens (2-1)

I know that it's a divisional matchup and anything could happen whenever long time rivals meet up against each other. I also know how horrible Cleveland has looked horrible in the first few weeks while Baltimore has looked great. You might say "Oh Cleveland only lost to the Eagles by one and the Ravens lost to them! The Browns have a good chance!" I'm sorry but that just isn't how football works. Cleveland is going to have to rely on Trent Richardson to carry the load against a nasty rush defense, and their defensive eleven to try and shut down a very hot offense. Trent has proven over the past two weeks that he can be a wrecking ball, but he is recording just over three yards per carry also. He is going to need to open a few up to get some real respect in the NFL. Torrey Smith doesn't have the same emotional need to do as well this week, but it is just four days after one of his greatest games in his young career. Flacco is still looking very good, and Ray Rice is Mr. Consistent for the Ravens. I think Rice is going to go for about 150 and a couple scores tonight. Pitta is going to continue to get the majority of the targets from Flacco and going into a match up against a weaker group of linebackers than corners I think Pitta finds himself open more often than not.

Browns 13 - Ravens 31

No comments:

Post a Comment