Saturday, September 15, 2012

Week 2 - Sunday Night Football

Lions (1-0) at 49ers (1-0)

Everything in this game screams 49ers. Everyone has them as the best team in the league after week one and shutting down the Pack-Attack. Even I think they're the best team in the league. Their defense is great, they have depth at both wide receiver and running back, they have a great catching tight end. The 49ers right now look like they are the team to beat in the NFC if not the NFL. So I'm going to do the only logical thing here and go with the Lions. Why? Because Stafford looked awful last week. I don't think Stafford can be awful two weeks in a row. I don't think the Lions defense is going to do anything outrageous, but I do believe that their offense will. Even if Megatron isn't feeling so great. And after all of this the one thing that I look forward to more than anything else? Schwartz returning the handshake.

Lions 28 - 49ers 24

No comments:

Post a Comment