Raiders (1-2) at Broncos (1-2)
With Darren McFadden back and looking like the workhorse that he is supposed to be the Raiders have looked good despite being 1-2. I think that their defense might need work still, but their offense is stepping up and Carson Palmer is finally learning how to get along with his wide outs. The Broncos and Peyton Manning have looked a little bit behind these past couple of weeks after a stellar debut in Denver to start the season. Peyton is going to come out throwing some bombs at 4 o'clock on Sunday and leading the Broncos to a great game. The Denver defense is very good and is going to be good again today, but I think it's today that their offense gets back on track.
Raiders 20 - Broncos 23
Saints (0-3) at Packers (1-2)
The Saints are my favorite team and I think that I've picked them every week early in this season. As a very superstitious sports fan I'm going to blame myself. As much as I love Brees, Colston, Sproles, and basically everyone on the entire team they have been struggling very badly. It hurts to say but after how last week ended with the Packers they are going to be furious. They are going to come out swinging with everything they've got and an angry Aaron Rodgers scares me as a Saints fan. I do think that this is going to be a shootout, and I think that both defenses are going to look pretty bad while the offenses are going to take off. After it's all said and done I have to give it to the Packers.
Saints 27- Packers 31
Dolphins (1-2) at Cardinals (3-0)
The Dolphins and their young quarterback look bad early in the season. Their best player is Reggie Bush and he is having a very good start to his 2012 campaign, but being knocked out of the game last week is just going to remind people of how fragile he's become. The Cardinals on the other hand have done nothing but look good and surprise everyone they've played through the first three games. They destroyed the Eagles last week, and they are going to continue with their winning ways in week four.
Dolphins 10 - Cardinals 20
Bengals (2-1) at Jaguars (1-2)
The Bengals have looked good early. A.J Green has continued to play out of his mind in his second season in the league, and with a defense that can control the line on almost any play Cinci is going to cause some trouble in the AFC North over the next few years if not this year. The Law Firm was a great addition to the team relieving some pressure from their offensive attack, but I think it's their defense that is going to really lead them through the majority of the season. The Jaguars on the other hand have just Maurice Jones-Drew. I don't see their team having any chance at making any true impact on anyone else's season. As much as I like the Bengals I dislike the Jaguars.
Bengals 23 - Jaguars 17
Redskins (1-2) at Buccaneers (1-2)
RGIII and the Redskins have looked good despite a couple of early losses in the season. Griffin has put up some video game like numbers in his young career, and he's going to continue to impress a lot of people throughout his football career. His ability to be a throw first quarterback while possessing the unbelievable talent of a runner is uncanny and hasn't been seen in this league much. Along with that they've got a young dominant back in Alfred Morris, and some good receivers in Santana Moss and Pierre Garcon when they are healthy. The Buccos on the other side of the ball have had some good moments but nothing too special. Freeman and Williams have put together a couple of nice plays but nothing consistent. If the Buccaneers want to redeem their season it is going to be through their defense.
Redskins 27 - Buccaneers 17
No comments:
Post a Comment